Organized Logic, LLC has established policies and procedures to ensure your privacy and protection of your personal information. Please contact us with any questions.
Credit Card Policies
Cards We Accept
- American Express
- Discover Card
- We do not store your credit card information.
- If your card number is written down for the purpose of keying it in due to a phone transaction, we shred the paper with a crosscut shredder immediately after your card is processed.
- PayPal. We do not receive your credit card number from PayPal. If you choose to pay us using your credit card via PayPal, please review PayPal’s policies with regard to credit cards.
- Payment Express Systems is an arm of SmallBusinessBank.com. We have a smart phone terminal that we can use to swipe the card or key your card number for payment of services by credit card. We do not receive your credit card number from Payment Express Systems.
Due to the variable nature of professional organizing – different clients have different sized jobs – we may hire subcontractors with your permission. We check references and run background checks to ensure honesty, integrity, and your safety.
Copyright © Organized Logic, LLC and/or licensees. All Rights Reserved.
Links to Other Sites
Some of the links made available to you throughout Organized Logic, LLC’s web site will allow you to leave the OrganizedLogic.com web site. Please be aware that the Internet sites available through these links, and the material that you may find there, are not under the control of Organized Logic, LLC. Accordingly, Organized Logic, LLC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not make any representation to you about these sites or the materials available there. That Organized Logic, LLC has made these links available to you is not an endorsement or recommendation to you by Organized Logic, LLC of any of these sites or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Organized Logic, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Additionally, Organized Logic, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any of the content you provide to us. Organized Logic, LLC is providing these links only as a convenience to you.
Authorization of Use
Any person is hereby authorized to view the information located at www.organizedlogic.com for informational purposes only. No part of the information located at www.organizedlogic.com can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced without prior written consent of Organized Logic, LLC.
The information on OrganizedLogic.com is provided “as is” and to the extent permitted by relevant law without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
In no event shall Organized Logic, LLC be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost data or profits), or any other damages whatsoever whether or not advised of the possible damage, under any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Nothing in these preceding paragraphs shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentations.
“Personally identifiable information” is information that can be matched with a person’s identity, such as a user’s address, personal interests, activities, spending habits, and significant relationships. Companies, governments, or other organizations often collect “personally identifiable information” in order to conduct business with individuals or households. For example, a business may be required to collect personally identifiable information — such as name, address, telephone number, credit card number — and a great variety of other information to be able to bill and provide service to the individual.
Organized Logic, LLC will:
- Inform users about its proposed use of personally identifiable information collected at its Web sites. Our purposes for collection of personal information could include billing, provision of customer service, customer surveys, subscriptions, provision of offers of related services and other exchanges of information at Web sites. Organized Logic, LLC will only use your personal information in a way that is fair (with reference to the purposes which are either disclosed to you or are relevant to the reason for your giving us the information).
- Only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
- Only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Not disclose or share personally identifiable information collected at its Web sites with any other companies or organizations without the informed consent of the consumer providing the information (except as required by law or pursuant to a governmental request), unless this is necessary to provide the services or products which you requested when providing us with your information.
- Put in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or, accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
- Use information received in e-mail from customers and other individuals only for purposes reasonably related to the subject matter of the communication.
We use the following third party applications to manage different aspects of our business. We take care to only use reputable companies and applications to maximize the data security. Below is a list of our most frequently used third party applications and how we use them.
- Google Calendar – to manage our personal schedules, which is also synchronized with vCita for more accurate scheduling availability. The only information shared with vCita from Google Calendar is our availability. We may store your contact information (name, phone, address and email) in our Google Calendar so that we know where we need to go to meet with you.
- Google Maps – to map out directions to your location. If we use a printout, we shred the information as soon as our sessions are complete.
- Gmail – to communicate with you via email.
- Google Drive – to store signed letters of agreement, photo waivers, and testimonial/reference approvals. We do not store any financial information about our clients.
- DocuSign – in the interest of keeping your paper piles in control, we may ask you to sign our Letter of Agreement and Testimonial forms electronically. These can be saved in PDF format for your records and our own records. These will be stored on DocuSign so you can access them any time. We will also save a copy to our Google Drive as described above.